Jerry Ong's Mobile Blog
YOU WILL BE AUTO REDIRECT TO JERRY ONG 'S NEW MOBILE BLOG @ http://moblog.jerryong.com/
Beginning of my moblog - 1st day of 2006, Powered by Maxis 3G & No kia 6680

I'm so exiting with my new Maxis 3G sim card!!! Although i'm not the first in Malaysia who experience 3G but its still new technology to most of Malaysian. Right after activation! I gave nicholas a video call, not bad its very clear! He he ........



There is few reasons for me subscribe to this unlimited 3G package which will cost me MYR120 monthly :

1) My home no streamyx broadband service (apply 3 times since 2004,my area still not supported ;

2)I'm always away from office, so 3G can update my mailbox realtime, anywhere ;

3)Other than i can sign on my Instant Messenger 24/7, the best part still i can moblog anytime, anyway!



So people.....keep an eye on my mobile blog and i'll share what i see, who i meet daily! Of course your comment and support do help my moblog more cool :)

Wish everyone have a great & Happy New Year 2006



My Location: Friendster Cafe & Restaurant, Damansara Perdana

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
i should consider my own mobile blog as well, Jerry do share more with me & happy new year to u